Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil 1.7 oz
What it is:A bronzing oil that leaves skin with a healthy glow.What it does:Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil creates glowing skin sans the negative effects of the sun or chemicals. Packed with Josie’s signature ingredient, 100% Organic Argan Oil, the formula imparts a bronze shimmer and light-citrus essential-oil scent and can be applied to the body, face, and hair. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-chemicals- PhthalatesSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
List Price: $ 52.00
Price: $ 52.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Bronzed Beauty!, March 1, 2011 By Gamer Girl “Nicole Rae” (Nashville,TN) – See all my reviews This review is from: Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil 1.7 oz (Misc.) I got a deluxe sample of this product and FELL IN LOVE! The key to this product is SMALL amounts as it is an oil. This sized bottle will last a long while with the right amount of use. I love the way it makes my skin look and FEEL. I noticed a difference in my skin after the second use. My skin feels smoother, looks fresh and lines by my eyes are barely there anymore. I was looking for a new bronzer to go under my powder bronzer brick from Bobbi Brown and this is it! Also, this product looks great on shoulders and neck and you can even put it on your hair! LOVELY product, just remember a LITTLE is all you need. If you use too much you will look greasy and it will not rub into your skin properly. Buy this and be a bronzed beauty! Dont like this, February 24, 2011 By This review is from: Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil 1.7 oz (Misc.) I like the Josie Maran line, but I am disapointed with this bronzer. I like the idea of the product but found that it just left my face shiny and greasy looking — like the oil would not absorb. It’s a bad look. Nice idea but somehow it doesnt work the way I would have expected. |
More Josie Maran Products
Buy Makeup Online from Josie Maran
No comments:
Post a Comment