Friday, 2 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - L'Oreal Paris Couleur Experte Express, Medium Brown/Caramel Glaze 5

L’Oreal Paris Couleur Experte Express, Medium Brown/Caramel Glaze 5

40b95 Couleur Caramel 51EDssfbW8L. SL160 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ

  • The only at-home dual-system coloring kit
  • You can achieve a rich, elegant, salon-like look in just two easy steps
  • Made in Paris
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island

Couleur Experte is the only at-home dual-system coloring kit that combines in just one box permanent base color with harmonizing highlights. Thanks to perfectly coordinated shades, you can achieve a rich, elegant, salon-like look in just two easy steps.

buynow big dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ

List Price: $ 14.99

Price: $ 10.99

Customer Reviews


12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
40b95 Couleur Caramel stars 5 0. V192240867 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
great product, have used it for years!, November 5, 2009

I have used this product for years and am so worried it will be discontinued! Please no! After 4-5 years of using the shades 8.2, 8.3, and 9.2 I have finally de-coded the secret for natural blond hair fading into the abyss! I have always thought the blond shades produced either to ashy-blonde or to reddish-blonde colors. My hairdresser unlocked the secret.. she said try mixing. So I did just that with 8.3 and 9.2 (very carefully) and I am so HAPPY with my results! FInally the perfect shade! My roots always come in but the rest of the hair is a nice color, so I just do the ‘root touch up’ directions. I also leave it on for 30 minutes, and do 5 minutes of all over colour. I follow the directions pretty spot on other than that. I really got a professional looking color by mixing. But just be careful. I now have half of each to do my next job in a few months.. so none is wa sted in the mixing process. Please Loreal.. DO NOT DISCONTINUE THE BEST HAIR COLOUR ON THE MARKET!!!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 40b95 Couleur Caramel btn yes sec md. V192249951 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
79717 Couleur Caramel btn no sec md. V192249949 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
40b95 Couleur Caramel stars 5 0. V192240867 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
Definitely will use again!, April 27, 2010
By 
E. Kerwin (Madison, WI United States) – See all my reviews
79717 Couleur Caramel c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
  

I was TERRIFIED to use this, but just couldn’t afford to go to the salon anymore at 5 for a color/foil. I have a lot of red undertones, and was afraid that the highlights would end up orange. I read some reviews on line and all seemed to love or hate it, so I figured ‘it worked for somebody!’ and thought I’d try it in case it allowed me to save money in the future.

The color was fine, a little darker than I’m used to, but good for a base color. I waited a day before doing the highlights.

IMPORTANT: The little bleach applicator sponge thing worked great when I was practicing with my conditioner (as recommended on the package), but didn’t seem to work at all with the bleach. I ended up using the wand thing that looks like it belongs in a large tube of mascara, instead, and that worked great.

I think it is VITALLY important to read all the directions ahead of time, and to think carefully about where you want the highlights placed. Also, move quickly – I ended up with some that were WAY lighter than others because they were on much longer. Thankfully they were in lower layers.

Bottom line? I will TOTALLY use this again, and am sure that it will go much more smoothly since I’ll know what I’m doing a bit better and know to work quicker.

Great product!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 40b95 Couleur Caramel btn yes sec md. V192249951 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
79717 Couleur Caramel btn no sec md. V192249949 dr bronn er Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
40b95 Couleur Caramel stars 5 0. V192240867 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
Exact match with box, July 21, 2009
By 
yankee-in-ca (San Francisco area) – See all my reviews

I have baby-fine hair (about 1/5 gray, medium brown) so I cut all hair products in half (without mixing the part I’m saving, of course, and measuring carefully!). I haven’t figured out the numbering system, but people of European descent will get an exact match from this series. The highlights are awesome. You pick out a strand with one end of the “wand” to make sure that’s the one you want and the amount of hair you want to highlight (using a mirror for the back). Then you apply a glob of the bleaching agent a little bit away from the root with the brush end. With each stroke – 3 or 4 – you get closer to the root so you don’t get accidental splotches. Then switch to the other side. Take your time: it doesn’t work instantly, fortunately. The temptation is to USE IT ALL UP, which would be silly if you’ve got the right amount on your head. I also got excellent results from 6.0 and am about to try 6.2. All hair color takes a few days to settle into its new color, being a bit “warm” at first, but it makes my hair shiny, too!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 40b95 Couleur Caramel btn yes sec md. V192249951 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ
79717 Couleur Caramel btn no sec md. V192249949 dr bronn er Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ

Share your thoughts with other customers:
3f54c Couleur Caramel btn create own review md. V192249922 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ

 See all 26 customer reviews…

 dr bronner Buy Skincare Online Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Eucalyptus, 8 OZ

Buy Makeup Online from Couleur Caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment