Saturday, 3 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - Vapour Organic Beauty Essential Mini Collection 120

Vapour Organic Beauty Essential Mini Collection 120

e7526 Vapour Organic 41fjRw0Mv6L. SL160

  • Vapour contains 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% is natural minerals and vitamins.
  • Find out why 95% of Vapour customers recommend Vapour to their friends! The Essential Mini Collection is the easiest & most affordable way to try the Vapour glow for yourself & your friends.
  • Get the fresh, healthy, Vapour glow everyone is raving about in this adorable mini size collection for just for a limited time (a value)..

YOU GET:¥ VapourÕs most revolutionary offering, Stratus Instant Skin Perfector. (Raved about in ALLURE and NEW BEAUTY Magazine.)¥ Atmosphere Luminous Foundation, the product that launched Vapour. (Winner of an Alloy Fav Award and raved about in REDBOOK.)¥ Aura Multi Use Blush in Spark, a peachy pink, that flatters all skin tones. (Allure Magazine 2010 Best of Beauty Award Winner! And EditorÕs Pick in LUCKY & MORE Magazines.)

buynow big

List Price: $ 29.00

Price: $ 29.00

Customer Reviews


c02cc Vapour Organic stars 4 0. V192240704
small… but love it, August 15, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I love this product, it give me flawless skin finish and not heavy feeling at all. I used to use Bare Mineal and I liked them but I noiced sometimes they are cakey and when my skin had dry patch, the power made look worse. I think someone has skin which need more corver and oily I dont recomned this product. This foundaiton coverage is little and contaion light refrection substance make look flawless but still really minial coverage…. btw this product is really small… I was shocked when I recived this item …wow too small.. but it’s good size to give them try. still little expencive for this size … but they are organic…ummm >_<

over all I love this and I highly recommneded for ppl have non-concerned skin.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? c02cc Vapour Organic btn yes sec md. V192249951
c02cc Vapour Organic btn no sec md. V192249949


c02cc Vapour Organic stars 4 0. V192240704
great set for trying this brand!, August 6, 2011
By 

This review is from: Vapour Organic Beauty Essential Mini Collection 120 (Misc.)

I really like this line and this is a GREAT starter set to try out some key products. Each tube is a generous size but still very much a trial tube. I have dry skin in winter and oilier skin in summer and the foundation has great light, sheer coverage for evening out skin tone and covering up pores. I don’t wear much makeup and prefer to use very light, natural products when I do. I’ve been a longtime devotee of Korres Natural products, Fresh foundations, and Benefit concealers and highlighters. They’re all good products but feel a bit heavier and not as updated as the Vapour foundations, concealers and primer.

My skin is generally quite pale in the winter, and tanner in the summer. I went with shade 120. Though I might’ve gone a shade or two lighter if purchasing in winter, I think this color will mostly work year-round. The Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Instant Skin Perfector is essentially a moisturizing primer, meant to be worn under foundation though I typically wear one or the other. Both blend in easily and leave a faint satiny finish to skin. I also use the skin perfector underneath eyes and brows for a little added highlighing and to cover dark circles.

The Aura blush stick is nice but not the sort of thing I would buy on its own. I don’t ever wear blush but I did try this product, dabbing a little onto cheeks. It blended easily and I did like the look, especially with a little more of the same product on my lips. But it’s more makeup than I am going to wear 98% of the time. I like having a small tube for special occasions but not worth the full sized purchase to me. A little goes a long way, however, so even a small stick would likely last a reasonably long time.

It may just be for these trial sizes, but the packaging is a little flimsy and not quite as nice as the products inside. Hoping that improves. Overall, I was happy enough with these products to order the full-sized foundation, concealer, bronzer, and a few of the Siren lipsticks. Looking forward to trying them out as well!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? c02cc Vapour Organic btn yes sec md. V192249951
c02cc Vapour Organic btn no sec md. V192249949

Share your thoughts with other customers:
c02cc Vapour Organic btn create own review md. V192249922

 See both customer reviews…


Buy Makeup Online from Vapour Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment