Intelligent Nutrients Certified Organic Anti-Aging Cleanser 3 fl oz (90 ml)
- Design House: Intelligent Nutrients
Provides gentle cleansing to remove environmental buildup, impurities, and makeup. Formulated with Intellimune® Seed Oil Complex, argan, acai, and essential oils, this non- foam cleanser also feeds the skin with advanced antioxidants, plant sterols, fatty acids and essential oils to protect delicate skin cells membranes, inhibit aging and inflammation to help maintain skins moisture, stability and radiance. Perfect for all skin types, this cleanser leaves skin nourished, and well prepared for facial regime.
100% Nontoxic Plant Chemistry
Ingredient Notes:
Certified Organic
Antioxidant Intellimune™ Seed Oil Complex
Denatured Using Certified Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Saponofied Oils
Naturally Occuring Component of Organic Essential Oil Blend
List Price: $ 45.00
Price: $ 41.00
| I love Intelligent Nutrients!, March 31, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Intelligent Nutrients Certified Organic Anti-Aging Cleanser 3 fl oz (90 ml) (Misc.) Personally I love the smell of the cleanser! After using it, the mist, serum and moisture my face feels wonderful! My skin tone has evened out as well. I love the aromas too…especially the Attune Feel Good Can’t get past the smell!, May 15, 2010 By Aimee “Aimee” (Rockford, MI, US) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Intelligent Nutrients Certified Organic Anti-Aging Cleanser 3 fl oz (90 ml) (Misc.) I wanted so much to love this product. It’s 100% organic and created with natural ingredients, but even if it’s the best cleanser on the market, I can’t get past the smell. I did some research to see if anyone else felt the same way, but there aren’t many reviews on it. All I can compare it to is bad mushrooms. I even ordered a second bottle to make sure the first wasn’t just a bad batch, but they smelled exactly the same. I realize it’s natural and it’s supposed to be earthy-smelling, but every time I use it I gag. It’s possible my nose is just super sensitive, too. |
Buy Makeup Online from Intelligent Nutrients
No comments:
Post a Comment