Thursday, 15 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder, Translucent 7318

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder, Translucent 7318

b7e85 Physicians Formula 41Hn9jMeoPL. SL160 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit

Skin perfecting glow. Mood boosting effect. Look happy! Brush on a skin perfecting glow: Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance; Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color. Feel happy! Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress; The sweet scent of violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. Included: mirror & brush. Since 1937. Made in USA from domestic & foreign parts.

buynow big mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit

List Price: $ 13.95

Price: $ 7.80

Customer Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
b7e85 Physicians Formula stars 4 0. V192240704 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit
great!, April 22, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

great color for someone as fair as i am. doesn’t have that fakey orange tint. it’s subtle and not so obvious. does what it’s supposed to do.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? b7e85 Physicians Formula btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit
b7e85 Physicians Formula btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
b7e85 Physicians Formula stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit
Brightens up my face.., April 15, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder, Translucent 7318 (Misc.)

I used to use just a regular powder on my face because I don’t like liquid makeup, it makes me break out. There’s something about Physicians Formula Happy Booser Glow & Mood Boosting Powder that does exactly what the name says: Glows and Boost your mood. I know that sounds cheesy but it’s true. I don’t know about you, but I am one of those people that is told they are pretty but doesn’t believe it, or see’s something not so nice in the mirror. But there is something about this product that makes me like my skin I’m in. It’s really nice!! icon smile mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit

I also like the little brush that is secretely hidden under the powder and this has a really nice scent too!!

I HIGHLY recommend this product, IT DOES EXACTELY WHAT THE NAME SAYS: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Booster

Thanks a million!! I give it 5 Hearts!!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? b7e85 Physicians Formula btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit
b7e85 Physicians Formula btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
b7e85 Physicians Formula stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit
Great product!, March 17, 2011
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I saw this in Glamour but was having a tough time finding the product in a store. I’m so glad I decided to order it from this seller. Product provides a nice glow without seeming orange. Smells great too! And it’s so cute…I get happy every time I look at the hearts.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? b7e85 Physicians Formula btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit
b7e85 Physicians Formula btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit

Share your thoughts with other customers:
b7e85 Physicians Formula btn create own review md. V192249922 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit

 See all 5 customer reviews…

 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Freshminerals 9 Piece Mineral Eye Kit

Buy Makeup Online from Physicians Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment