Bare Escentuals Golden Medium Minerals 2 g NEW Sealed
- Incredibly flawless, even application and picture-perfect skin
- Made with only the purest, highest quality ingredients
- Its silky, soft texture looks like a powder, but it feels like a cream
Our Original SPF 15 Foundation gives you an incredibly flawless, even application and picture-perfect skin. Its silky, soft texture looks like a powder, but it feels like a cream and buffs on beautifully without settling into fine lines or drying out the skin. Made with only the purest, highest quality ingredients – and none of the chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. It’s makeup so pure you can sleep in it.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 9.95
| By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Bare Escentuals Golden Medium Minerals 2 g NEW Sealed (Health and Beauty) I got the wrong color, but have since ordered the correct color from somwhere else and use both. I am not sure what the difference is between bare escentuals and bare minerals, but I like bare minerals better.Loved it!!, August 5, 2010 By sandra valle (Bradenton, Fl United States) – See all my reviews This review is from: Bare Escentuals Golden Medium Minerals 2 g NEW Sealed (Health and Beauty) I received the product for my birthday and tried it for the first time it is easy to use and apply. After using it for about a month now I have noticed less pimples and am amazed that it lasts all day long. Would highly recommend it. A good buy, August 1, 2010 This review is from: Bare Escentuals Golden Medium Minerals 2 g NEW Sealed (Health and Beauty) I like this make up. I have been using it for about six months and it is a very good make up. It drfinatly does not cause my skin to break out even when I leave it on all night. It is light and feels good on and has spf protection as well. I think it could cover a bit better, but if you have realativly normal skin it should work fine. It is easy to apply your make up in five minutes and still look good! I would reccomend this make up to others. |
Related Mineral Makeup Products
Buy Mineral Makeup Online
No comments:
Post a Comment