bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining
- 100% pure bareMinerals Liner Shadows offer intense color for a variety of eye-defining effects.
- Wear dry for subtle or smoky looks, or wear them wet for a more intense, fine line.
- Good for sensitive eyes.
It’s about time you learned your lines. Our Tutorials teach you the makeup styles you’ve always wanted to know, but weren’t taught in school. Our subject today is Eye Lining. This kit is your personal beauty coach for learning lines like a pro and delivering a flawless, eye-opening performance. Tutorial includes: bareMinerals Sable Liner Shadow (smoky mocha), size Small bareMinerals Minx Liner Shadow (sparkly multicolor charcoal), size Small Magnetic Multi-Liner Brush: Full-Edge Liner, Pointed Liner, Soft Edge Liner Brush Pouch
List Price: $ 38.00
Price: $ 19.99
| 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful: Another kit, April 9, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining (Misc.) I like bare escentuals a lot. The black in the kit is a little sparkly, which I like. The other color isn’t really for me, but I’ll use it when I layer. The three brush heads with the separate stem is nice. I think this would be great for traveling, so you wouldn’t have to pack three full length brushes. And they’re nice brushes! I’m no professional, but they work great for me. I also really liked the instructions for different eyes. I think this would be a great gift for a young girl (or any age that wants to learn) to learn how to do different styles of makeup. 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful: Great kit!, January 2, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining (Misc.) Love the way the brushes glide on the eyelid. you need very little of the minerals to make an impact. it’ll last me for many seasons! |
Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals
No comments:
Post a Comment