EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213
- 5 bamboo brushes in a cool pouch
- cruelty free
- eco friendly
- wonderful upscale brushes
Ecotool’s earth-friendly brushes show respect for the planet.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.99
| 81 of 84 people found the following review helpful: Better Than Most High-End Brushes, September 11, 2010 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213 (Misc.) Customer Video Review Length:: 5:25 Mins 25 of 25 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) There are 4 brushes in this set. I love them all. The mineral powder brush and the mini kabuki brush are perfect for flawless application of powdered mineral makeup. I have used both the shadow and concealer brushes to apply eye shadow. They work great too. These brushes are very soft and luxurious feeling. And they are very well constructed. I’ve experienced no shedding. I own a lot of makeup brushes including some very high end professional quality brushes. These brushes have not disappointed. They are so much better than the brushes that are sold by Bare Minerals. 22 of 24 people found the following review helpful: SURPRISED AND IMPRESSED!, October 12, 2008 By This review is from: EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213 (Misc.) Totally impressed I DIDNT pick these up on amazon but in my local drug store for 10 bucks and let me tell you they are a must have! Not only are they environmentally friendly but they are amazing quality they feel good to hold and have some weight to them they dont feel cheap like others Ive tried and the bristles are super super soft!! |
Buy Mineral Makeup Online
No comments:
Post a Comment