bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection
- Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores
- Unique electrolyte delivery system optimizes your skin’s ability to absorb and retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin
- We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time
This gentle, purifying cleanser removes makeup, dissolves impurities and re-balances skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, this formula leaves skin feeling perfectly clean, instantly hydrated and renewed with a naturally luminous glow. Plus, it’s gentle enough for eye makeup removal. Size: 177 mL / 6 Fl. Oz.
List Price: $ 20.00
Price: $ 14.99
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: wonderful, May 24, 2011 By Giselda D. Babbitt (Harpursville, New York United States) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser (Misc.) I have a hard time with soaps or any of the different cleansers on my face that i have tried and that is many different ones. For some reason the all make my face break out instead of healing my skin and making it look good. This bareMinerals cleanser though is a different story. Wow, My face is looking better and better everyday. Wow, Good Stuff. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Great cleanser!, August 21, 2011 By This review is from: bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser (Misc.) I love this cleanser! It doesn’t dry out my face and it is so gentle. I have only used it for a short time but will never go back to anything else. hooked after first use, September 16, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser (Misc.) I got this in a free sample, and after using it I immediately went out and bought a full-size bottle. This is the best cleanser I’ve ever used: it’s gentle but effective, and leaves my skin feeling really soft, clean, and healthy. I’ll never use anything else! |
| US $9.99 (1 Bid) End Date: Saturday Sep-17-2011 5:56:44 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
| US $5.99 (0 Bid) End Date: Saturday Sep-17-2011 5:56:44 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals
No comments:
Post a Comment