Saturday, 10 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit

fb26d bareMinerals 41Cwmq7JaNL. SL160 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.

Our NEW bareMinerals 7-piece Customizable Get Started Kit includes everything you need for a flawless complexion. Just add your choice of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation-choose from 20 shades in either the natural luminous Original or natural Matte finish. In just 3 easy steps, you’ll be on your way to bare skin beauty. Original or Matte finish. In just 3 easy steps, you’ll be on your way to breakthrough bare skin beauty.STEP 1: Add this kit to your cart.STEP 2: Add your choice of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation to your cart. STEP 3: A discount will be applied automatically at checkout (one discount per order).Choose from one of these foundations below:With ORIGINAL Foundation (4 Value) With MATTE Foundation (6 Value) Click here to learn more about this offer. What each kit includes:- 0.05 All-Over Face Color in Warmth- 0.07 oz Original Mineral Veil – Full Flawless Face Brush- Flawless Application Face Brush- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush- Get Started DVD- BONUS – Exclusively for SEPHORA : 0.5 oz Prime Time Foundation Primer Clinically proven bareMinerals gives you a 100% natural, no-makeup look while improving skin over time. Our award-winning foundation provides impeccable coverage for every skin type and tone, and also protects with a natural SPF 15 broad spectrum UVA/UVB shield. To finish off your look, add a healthy, sun-kissed glow with Warmth All-Over Face Color and a soft-focused effect with Mineral Veil(TM) finishing powder. Kit includes all brushes needed to complete the look.. Now with the new and improved bareMinerals Get Started Kit receive a BONUS 0.5 oz Bare Escentuals Prime Time Foundation Primer.

buynow big pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.

List Price: $ 89.00

Price: $ 89.00

Customer Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
fb26d bareMinerals stars 5 0. V192240867 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.
Covers my scars! Goodbye liquid foundation!, January 25, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit (Health and Beauty)

I am a first time bare minerals user and I am in love so far. I like the coverage of liquid foundation but it is always too heavy and feels oily after a few hours of wearing it. I am fair with a yellow undertone and it is extremely hard for me to find a shade that matches me. If too light, I look dead and pastey. If too dark, I get that makeup line that I am always so paranoid about! Bare minerals is wonderful for me because it does look like natural skin and blends perfectly. I have nowhere near perfect skin. I have redness around my nose and on my cheeks accompanied with acne scars and dark undereye circles. What I do is just buff it onto my skin first then dip into it with a concealer brush and cover the spots that need extra attention. It works wonderfully! I prefer not to buy from Sephora’s website again as their customer service was horrib le but I will definetly buy bare minerals again.

Oh yeah, I would suggest going to a Sephora or Ulta store to test it out first and find out what shade you are. Sephora does free consultations.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 7c684 bareMinerals btn yes sec md. V192249951 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.
7c684 bareMinerals btn no sec md. V192249949 pangea organics Pang ea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.

Share your thoughts with other customers:
7c684 bareMinerals btn create own review md. V192249922 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.

 See the customer review…

 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals - Warmth Bronzer 1.5g NEW
320756385098 0 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.US $7.50 (15 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Sep-10-2011 18:59:38 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
BARE ESCENTUALS BAREMINERALS GET STARTED KIT - TAN!
130561822319 0 pangea organics Pangea Organics Canadian Pine with White Sage Bar Soap 3.75 oz.US $42.99
End Date: Saturday Sep-10-2011 18:59:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $42.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list

Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals

No comments:

Post a Comment