Sunday, 25 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews

Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage

b29b9 Mineral Makeup 318MI1IIdhL. SL160 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews

What it is:A stellar alternative to liquid foundation, Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup offers a new way to achieve that radiant, even complexion we all yearn for.What it is formulated to do:The innovative formula feels light-as-a-feather on the skin as if you’re wearing nothing at all. The result? Healthy, smooth skin without that dreaded, weighed-down foundation feel – it’s makeup that’s actually good for your skin!What else you need to know:This miraculously easy-to-use powder foundation comes in a mess-free component – you can puff and buff on the subway or the freeway! This miracle makeup provides buildable, weightless coverage that leaves skin so flawless it’s surreal!

buynow big mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews

List Price: $ 30.00

Price: $ 12.99

Customer Reviews


6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
6deb6 Mineral Makeup stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
Best Mineral Makeup, June 26, 2007
By 
Renee S. Hetland “renni123″ (WILSONVILLE, OR United States) – See all my reviews
6deb6 Mineral Makeup c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
  

I love this product. I don’t wear liquid foundation ever! Once you get used to putting it on, you won’t ever use another product. I’ve tried several mineral makeups, but this is by far the best.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
6deb6 Mineral Makeup stars 4 0. V192240704 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
Applicator not what I expected, but good product, March 27, 2008
By 
E (Oregon United States) – See all my reviews

I’ve been using Bare Minerals and I really like it. However, I’m pretty clumsy and powder gets all over the place when I use BE. I thought a travel friendly/quick applicator would be great; so I decided to try this. The makeup itself looked beautiful on my face and really brought out my natural glow. However, that is when I used a brush to to put it on at the store. Then when I took it home and tried to use the applicator, I could not get the powder to come out of it.

If you’re not going to use the applicator or if you’re smarter than I am, I think this is the way to go for a nice one-step application process.

Pros:

- Cool applicator concept

- Nice coverage

- Brings out natural complexion

Cons:

- Applicator difficult to use

- No SPF

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
6deb6 Mineral Makeup stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
Great! Great! Great!, March 20, 2008
By 
Melissa Mireles (San Antonio, Texas) – See all my reviews
6deb6 Mineral Makeup c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
  

I’ve been buying this product for about 2 years now and I absolutely love it! It’s kinda pricey compared to regular liquid foundation but well worth it, figuring it lasts me up to 3 months! It rules, plain and simple. It’s natural and it covers well. The best part is that it’s a mineral foundation so you don’t have that greasy feeling afterward. I live in Texas and it gets pretty hot here, so liquid is not the way to go. I’ve found this product does well in heat and blends easy. I know it’s hard to get it out by puffing it onto your face, so I flip the puff over into the makeup directly and light blow on it to get the excess off and then apply. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who has sensitive skin. I do and I can sleep in it without worrying about a breakout the next day. Great for those late nights out!!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews
6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers:
6deb6 Mineral Makeup btn create own review md. V192249922 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews

 See all 14 customer reviews…

 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage Reviews

Micabella Mineral BLUSH MB-5 TERRA COTTA 0.9 gram Makeup
380370679337 0 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage ReviewsUS $22.00
End Date: Sunday Sep-25-2011 7:40:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $22.00
Buy it now | Add to watch list
Micabella Mineral BLUSH MB-3 MOCHA MIST 0.9 gram Makeup
380370679829 0 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Mirage ReviewsUS $22.00
End Date: Sunday Sep-25-2011 7:43:43 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $22.00
Buy it now | Add to watch list

Buy Mineral Makeup Online

No comments:

Post a Comment