Hydrate & Brighten Brush
- An essential tool for applying your Hydrating Mineral Veil.
- Designed specifically to work with Bare Minerals Hydrating Mineral Veil.
- Lush, long-layered large antibacterial brush head.
Quenching your skin is even better with a tool made for the job. This lush, long-layered brush has antibacterial properties to prevent the breakdown of our delicate, water-encapsulated Hydrating Mineral Veil formula. The large brush head allows for broad, sweeping strokes to hydrate and brighten simultaneously, so you get the perfect finishing touch to a smooth, fresh complexion.
List Price: $ 30.00
Price: $ 4.00
| 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful: good brush, November 12, 2010 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Hydrate & Brighten Brush (Misc.) The bristles on this brush are very soft. It doesn’t seem to grab as much powder as a natural bristle brush does, but it works fine and it doesn’t shed. Fast shipping and reasonable price from the vendor. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: excellent brush, April 21, 2011 By duke2 (iowa) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Hydrate & Brighten Brush (Misc.) I have ordered this brush several times as gifts. It is eexcellent for the bare mineral make up. extremely soft. Just perfect for the final step of the mineral veil. price is best I have fund. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Small!!, May 7, 2011 By Stefanie (St. Clair Shores, MI) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Hydrate & Brighten Brush (Misc.) When I ordered this brush it was , great deal! I ordered 4. I love Bare Escentuals so I got this brush to add to my collection. I haven’t used it for anything other than a liquid foundation brush yet though, and it seems to work just fine for that. The brush is much smaller than I thought it would be, and the bristles aren’t as dense or fluffy as they are in the picture, but that’s alright. All in all I definitely like it for the price but I just wish it was a tad bit bigger and fluffy. |
| US $0.99 (1 Bid) End Date: Wednesday Sep-14-2011 0:55:50 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
| US $49.99 End Date: Wednesday Sep-14-2011 1:04:38 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $49.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals
No comments:
Post a Comment