Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free 1.75 oz

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Oil Free 1.75 oz

f731d Laura Mercier Mineral 31bdenZuKxL. SL160 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz

  • Creates an even surface first & massage a liberal amount of primer all over the face for a few minutes – massaging the skin is stimulating & healthy for the skin
  • Foundation Primer is a lightweight, Oil Free, creamy gel to be used prior to foundation, creating an invisible layer that acts as a buffer to outside elements
  • Cooling Foundation Primer in the refrigerator is refreshing for the skin & reduces puffiness – ideal for all skin types
  • This colorless gel leaves makeup looking fresh & colour-true the entire day
  • Contains a high water content and addresses surface dehydration around blemishes

This lightweight, water-based primer creates a smooth, invisible layer that acts as a buffer between the skin and makeup. Specialized for oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin types, its high water content soothes surface dehydration around active blemishes.

buynow big mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz

List Price: $ 30.00

Price: $ 24.99

Customer Reviews


28 of 28 people found the following review helpful:
f731d Laura Mercier Mineral stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz
Perfect Product, July 19, 2006

This product is wonderful — well worth the double-digit pricetag. It does everything the package promises, but better than I expected! A few days after using the primer, I noticed a reduction in blemishes on my face because it acts as a barrier against dirt and oil. It also keeps my face looking fresh all day. I use it with Laura Mercier’s Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer and the result is skin to DIE for!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? f731d Laura Mercier Mineral btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz
f731d Laura Mercier Mineral btn no sec md. V192249949 mi neral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz


19 of 19 people found the following review helpful:
f731d Laura Mercier Mineral stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz
Very Good Primer !, September 22, 2006
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

This is the first time that I have used a primer and today is the first day that I am trying this. So far it has kept my oily skin in check for 9 hours since I first put it on at 7 am. My skin is dewy but not oily and my makeup went on incredibly easy. I wear mineral makeup and had no application problems. This is definitely worth the price and the bottle is a really good size, so I know that it will last me awhile. By the way, A little bit goes a long way.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? f731d Laura Mercier Mineral btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz
f731d Laura Mercier Mineral btn no sec md. V192249949 mi neral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz


14 of 14 people found the following review helpful:
f731d Laura Mercier Mineral stars 3 0. V192240710 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz
Harmless, but unnecessary product., June 25, 2007
By 

I don’t usually bother to review products online, but felt compelled to do so when I read the other 5 star reviews of this product. I am 41 years old, and my skin is still fairly oily. I have minimal lines and sun damage. I do, however, still have breakouts, particularly from many skin products (moisturizers, sunscreens, foundations–you name it) on the market. My skin can be very sensitive, & my “product-related” breakouts are the under-the-skin, cystic, and very painful sort. After years of searching in vain for a foundation, I found and use the Laura Mercier oil-free foundation. It has performed perfectly on my skin. I decided to buy the oil-free primer to extend the hours the foundation would look flawless, although I never really had a problem with it wearing out. I suppose I bought into the Laura Mercier marketing deal. While the LM oil-free foundation primer did not cause breakouts, I felt it made my foundation last a shorter, rathe r than a longer amount of time. After the first two uses, I put it away for a month, using only the LM oil-free foundation. I tried it again, and this time I was sure….it made the foundation wear off my face more quickly than without it. Therefore, I would not purchase this product again…too much money to not enough performance.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? f731d Laura Mercier Mineral btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz
f731d Laura Mercier Mineral btn no sec md. V192249949 mi neral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz

Share your thoughts with other customers:
fddd0 Laura Mercier Mineral btn create own review md. V192249922 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz

 See all 11 customer reviews…

 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 oz

LAURA MERCIER MINERAL PRIMER BRUSH
350483567304 0 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 ozUS $29.99
End Date: Wednesday Sep-07-2011 14:24:37 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $29.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list
LAURA MERCIER MINERAL POWDER WARM B RONZE FULL BNIB
270810349392 0 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free 1.75 ozUS $9.99 (0 Bid)
End Date: Wednesday Sep-07-2011 17:39:13 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Buy Mineral Makeup Online

No comments:

Post a Comment