L’Oreal Colour Juice Lip – Stick Sheer Light Luscious, #138 Pink Lemonade.
- Enhances lips with dazzling shine
- Moisturizes for soft, supple lips
- Fruity fragrance
- Sheer, glossy coverage
- Light, luscious colour that is always fresh, always juicy and always right!
L’Oreal Colour Juice Lipstick Sheer Lipgloss, Pink Lemonade #138
List Price: $ 6.49
Price: $ 6.49
Customer Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Wonderful, August 3, 2008 By Dolmer “USMC family” (California) – See all my reviews This review is from: L’Oreal Colour Juice Lip – Stick Sheer Light Luscious, #138 Pink Lemonade. (Health and Beauty) I absolutely love this product. I’m a chap stick addict and never wear lip stick cause I find it too dry and comes off on almost everything. This product is wonderful. It feels like I’m wearing chap stick and gives me just enough color. I love it and would recommend it to everyone. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Love it love it love it, March 26, 2011 By Mrs sharee (georgia,usa) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: L’Oreal Colour Juice Lip – Stick Sheer Light Luscious, #138 Pink Lemonade. (Health and Beauty) I love this lipstick/Gloss..It goes on sooo smooth,pretty and it smells sooooo good.. If you love the pinky/Nude look then this is a must have! I love it!!!!!!. I wish I could find it in the store though 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Great lip gloss, March 6, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: L’Oreal Colour Juice Lip – Stick Sheer Light Luscious, #138 Pink Lemonade. (Health and Beauty) This gloss is very sheer with a hint of color. But it is also great when wanting to do a nude lip. |
No comments:
Post a Comment