L’Oreal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss, Candy Apple, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
- Weightless moisturizers leave lips soft and supple
- Packed with shine extracts, color juice lip gloss offers glossy shine and a deliciously fruity fragrance
- Made in Paris
Quench your thirst for glossy lips that burst with a sheer color and juicy shine with Color juice sheer juicy lip gloss. Just squeeze and apply for fresh, ripe color and a moisturizing shiny finish. Wear alone or use as a topcoat over your favorite lips.
List Price: $ 8.49
Price: $ 2.52
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Love this hydrating lipstick!, September 17, 2010 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This lipstick is no longer in stores, but it’s the only lipstick I’ve found that doesn’t dry out my lips. Great color! Keeps my lips moist, shiny and colorful. Smells like chocolate too, as a bonus 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Perfect, July 15, 2010 By Karli Diane “Karli D” (Tennessee) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This is the best sheer lip gloss i have ever had. It feels great on. I wanted a color that gave my lips that “just kissed” look and this is just what i wanted!! I love it and will continue to buy more! loreal lip gloss, April 11, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: L’Oreal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss, Tutti Frutti, 0.5-Fluid Ounce (Misc.) I love this lip gloss and ordered three. I am so unhappy because the color tutti fruiti is NOT the same as the one I already have. How can that be? Wish I knew how to get replacements!! |
Find More Juice Beauty Products
No comments:
Post a Comment