john masters organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Perfect for thinning hair & adding volume to fine hair
- Che Qian Zi and Kola Nut extracts reduce inflammation and irritation. White Nettle and Thyme revitalize the scalp. Great for adding volume and shine to fine hair.
- Also contains Horsetail, Bladderwrack, Burdock, Rosemary, Yarrow, Myrtle, and Lavandin extracts
Leave-in solution promotes healthy hair growth by improving the condition of your scalp. A unique combination of organic herbs and essential oils work to assure nutrient intake, stimulate circulation, balance sebum production and eliminate free radicals. The result is optimal scalp and hair health. Carefully selected ingredients work to enhance hair volume and shine.
*Certified Organic
Cruelty free
List Price: $ 21.00
Price: $ 21.00
| 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful: Good for seborrheic dermatitis, May 19, 2010 This review is from: john masters organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Health and Beauty) I have no hair grown in a small spot (~1.5cm) of my scalp b/c of seborrheic dermatitis. Since I start using john masters organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair about 3 times a day, the redness and the itch decrease. After 1 month, the spot was smaller. After another month, the spot was less than 1 cm. Now I continue using it and hope the spot will be gone. this is the first review in my life. 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful: Amazing Results, September 23, 2010 By This review is from: john masters organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Health and Beauty) I like many other people went through a lot of stress with the financial crisis and resulting recession. The front portion of my hairline thinned noticeably and after trying several other things such as supplements, I tried this out. It took about two months before I really started noticing the regrowth but I am about 70% back to normal thickness now after 8 months of use. It’s not overnight but it does work. 8 of 9 people found the following review helpful: good product with surprising benefit, July 17, 2010 By Laura “reader” (Virginia) – See all my reviews This review is from: john masters organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Health and Beauty) Not only has it helped with hair volume but it actually kept my hair from frizzing when I was in Florida (where it ALWAYS frizzes), which was a nice surprise. As for the hair growth, since I’ve also been taking supplements (horsehair, biotin, Biosil, and iron), I don’t know if it’s this product or those supplements or the whole combinaton that has resulted in new hair around my hairline. Whatever reason, I’m using the combination. This product does help with volume, though, without drying out your hair. |
Related John Masters Products
Buy Skincare Online from John Masters
No comments:
Post a Comment