John Masters Organics – Pomegranate Facial Nourishing Oil, 2 fl oz liquid
- “In Stock” Ships Within 24 Hours!
- Brand New High Quality Product
- Our Same Day Shipping Promise: Order today and it ships today!
- All Natural Organic Product
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Beyond a moisturizer, this 100% certified-organic blend of 12 plant & essential oils instantly penetrates & nourishes dry skin.
All ingredients have been hand-selected to promote and regulate healthy skin metabolism.
Pomegranate oil – a potent source of punicic & linolenic acids – improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles and helps to prevent premature ageing.
Makes a great facial massage oil.
Use alone or add to any moisturizer for extra hydration.
No animal testing, GMOs, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, TEAs, sodium laurel sulfate, artificial fragrance, petro-chemicals.
Bio-degradable.
Made in USA
List Price: $ 30.00
Price: $ 30.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: BUY THIS OIL, March 10, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: John Masters Organics – Pomegranate Facial Nourishing Oil, 2 fl oz liquid (Misc.) I’m 58 and trying to use organic ingredients on my skin and I’ve been oily in the past but drier now. This is the most wonderful treatment. It smells great, I rub it all over my face at night, its absorbs nicely and my skin looks great in the am. I didn’t think I could use an oil on my face but this stuff is awesome, a real treat and not expensive! You won’t regret using this. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Love It, April 17, 2008 By Lynette “Lynette” (California) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) Nice moisturizing oil that does not feel greasy or break me out. Love it Saved our dry faces this winter!, January 24, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: John Masters Organics – Pomegranate Facial Nourishing Oil, 2 fl oz liquid (Misc.) We have gone through 2 bottles of this facial oil this winter and it has saved our skin. As a make-up artist and person who moisturizes regularly, I’m more aware of what my skin needs. However, even my husband and 5 year old recognize their need for this oil and they actually love it. I’m grateful that I’ve found something that they will use. |
| US $4,500.00 End Date: Friday Sep-09-2011 7:18:30 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $4,500.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $33.99 End Date: Friday Sep-09-2011 8:08:03 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $33.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Related John Masters Products
Buy Skincare Online from John Masters
No comments:
Post a Comment