Cactus Juice Sun & Skin Outdoor Protectant with SPF 20 (8 oz.)
- SPF 20 helps prevent sunburn. 99.1% effective for 6 hours
- 100% non-toxic
- Safe for children
- Non-irritating
- Has a pleasant scent with no oily residue
Sun, Skin, and Insect Protectant with SPF 20 Cactus Juice Insect Protection’s blend of Prickly Pear Cactus, emollients, moisturizers and sunscreen provides all round protection from dry skin and sun burn and a natural and effective shield from biting insects. The lotion carries a light citrus scent, leaves no oily residue and contains no harmful chemicals or pesticides. No bites, no burns, one bottle. All Cactus Juice products are safe for kids! (under 6 months old consult your physician)
List Price: $ 7.65
Price: $ 9.49
| 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful: Perfection, July 3, 2008 This review is from: Cactus Juice Sun & Skin Outdoor Protectant with SPF 20 (8 oz.) (Health and Beauty) We discovered Catcus Juice while in Honduras, and not only is it an excellent sun screen, but it keeps the bugs away almost better than the Deet product we bought with us, but instead of leaving out skin all deety, sticky and full of chemicals, it leaves your skin soft, and smelling fabulous. This stuff is truly AMAZING. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: A really great product, May 25, 2010 By This review is from: Cactus Juice Sun & Skin Outdoor Protectant with SPF 20 (Misc.) I’ve used this product (the lotion, which is lemon scented and also has an spf) since I was introduced to it in Honduras over 15 years ago, and I think it’s really effective. I have used it in the US as well as in the Philippines (where Dengue and Malaria are endemic in some areas). I may be effective against fleas too. When my pups were too young for anti flea applications, I’d comb the fleas off them and if I didn’t use the repellent (for this I had to apply it all over my body) I would’ve had the very itchy flea bites all over. It’s a great moisturizer too. Only Caveat, it may sting your eyes if you apply it on your lids. I don’t apply below my eyebrows. If you sweat a lot, probably shouldn’t apply on forehead. Small price to pay. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: former version of Cactus Juice: (insect protection), July 14, 2010 I bought Cactus Juice insect protection a few years ago. It works great! It’s not greasy and has a light pleasant scent. Now I want more, and am having trouble finding it under the same name. If this is the same product I bought under the ‘insect protection’ name, then I highly recommend it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment