Sunday, 25 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Skincare Online - Olive and Rye Night Cream with Anti-Aging & Firming Action ( For Mature Skin ) - Korres - Night Care - 40ml/1.35oz

Olive and Rye Night Cream with Anti-Aging & Firming Action ( For Mature Skin ) – Korres – Night Care – 40ml/1.35oz

d461e Korres 31ZV2SQ92rL. SL160

An intense, lightweight cream that rich in vegetable oils Nourishes skin all night with gradual release of beneficial oily components Combats slackening & increases elasticity Rye active extract constitutes a firming & anti-wrinkle agent Diminishes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Leaves skin velvety smooth, radiant & youthful – Korres – Night Care

buynow big

List Price: $ 64.35

Price: $ 36.74

Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.

Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com


Twitter: twitter.com Blog: www.mybeautyclinic.net Facebook www.facebook.com My new found favorite skincare/makeup brand is Korres! They are good quality, all natural, and affordable! In this video I show some of my favorite Korres products and talk about why I like them so much:) Products in this video: Korres Wild Rose 24 hours moisturizer Korres Wild Rose mask Korres Quercetin and Oak antiwrinkle night cream Korres lip butter in jasmine Korres eyeshadow in plum #775 one more favorite Korres product (that I forgot to mention in the video); Korres lip scrub FTC disclaimer: all products in this video were purchased by me and my views and opinions expressed in this video are my own and I’m not influenced or compensated by any of the mentioned product companies as I am not associated or affiliated with any mentioned product companies.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

An overview of the brand through the (many) products I’ve used.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Buy Skincare Online from Korres

No comments:

Post a Comment