Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Skincare Online - john masters organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 8 fl oz (236 ml)

john masters organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 8 fl oz (236 ml)

e587c John Masters 21v82BDih3HL. SL160 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy

  • Size: 8 fl oz
  • Luxurious, silky, and lightweight
  • Easily absorbed into the skin
  • Wonderful, luxurious aroma
  • For any dry area of skin

At John Masters Organics, we are committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on the planet.
My Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk is a luxurious lotion that replenishes your skin with a quickly absorbing, delicate blend of milk thistle, aloe vera and sea algae.
Essential oils of pink grapefruit, bourbon vanilla & blood orange create a euphoric scent.
*Certified Organic
Contains no artificial color.
Cruelty free. Bio-degradable.

buynow big evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy

List Price: $ 18.00

Price: $ 18.00

Customer Reviews


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
9135f John Masters stars 2 0. V192240756 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy
VERY strong scent, March 7, 2011
This review is from: john masters organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Misc.)

I received a sample of this body milk and tried it today. I would not put it on in the morning as I think co-workers would be able to smell it. The blood orange scent smells more like the chewable baby aspirin we had when I was a kid. Note that it is a “body milk” – so it has a thin consistency and doesn’t moisturize as much as a lotion or cream. Between the overpowering scent and the high price I am not a fan of this product.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 586fe John Masters btn yes sec md. V192249951 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy
1c610 John Masters btn no sec md. V192249949 evan healy Rose Veti ver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
61c09 John Masters stars 5 0. V192240867 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy
like heaven, January 26, 2010
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: john masters organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Misc.)

I absolutely love this lotion. It smells so wonderful. I wish it were less expensive then I would use it all the time rather than just occasionally.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 586fe John Masters btn yes sec md. V192249951 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy
1c610 John Masters btn no sec md. V192249949 evan healy Rose Veti ver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy


45b1e John Masters stars 4 0. V192240704 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy
Great smell–be aware of the vegetable oil!, September 8, 2011
By 
Christine (Annapolis, MD) – See all my reviews

This review is from: john masters organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Misc.)

I really like this lotion and I always make sure to put some on when I travel to Whole Foods. However, I have my complaints:

it is really thin and does not moisturize as well as other products (Aubrey organics is great for this). The price is very high and I just

noticed that it contains “High Oleic Safflower Oil” which is a trans fat. Its recommended by some to stay away from most vegetable oils, even in beauty products, so I won’t buy this product because of it.

However, it has an amazing smell..the combination of vanilla and orange–my husband loves it. But, I would recommend other products without the vegetable oils.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 586fe John Masters btn yes sec md. V192249951 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy
1c610 John Masters btn no sec md. V192249949 evan healy Rose Veti ver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy

Share your thoughts with other customers:
bc8ce John Masters btn create own review md. V192249922 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy

 See all 4 customer reviews…

 evan healy Rose Vetiver Moisturizer 1.5oz cream by Evan Healy

More John Masters Products

Buy Skincare Online from John Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment