John Masters Organics – Lip Calm, .15 oz lip balm
- 0.15 oz / 4 g
- organic avocado and olive oil base. kukui oil seals in moisture.
- soothes, softens and protects lips. never hard or waxy.
- apply before sun or skiing
- apply before lipstick to protect lips
The best thing that ever happened to your lips!
Soothing, moisturizing and invigorating all in one delicious and aromatic treatment. Made of the finest in organic ingredients, Lip Calm not only protects your lips from weather, it rejuvenates your spirit.
*Certified Organic
Our ingredeints and products are never tested on animals.
Cruelty Free. Bio-degradable
List Price: $ 6.00
Price: $ 6.00
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Silky Wonderfulness, January 20, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: John Masters Organics – Lip Calm, .15 oz lip balm (Health and Beauty) I LOVE this stuff. I have been trying to find an organic lip balm that moisturizes really well and FEELS like it’s moisturizing. This is it. I had tried Badger Balm, Burt’s Bees and (in desperation) Carmex. Non of them feel as good as Lip Calm. A little bit goes a long way. As soon as you put it on, it relieves dry lips- they feel better instantly. It doesn’t feel like beeswax based products that drag on your lips. It is very light weight and will glide on almost like an oil. It is not at all sticky. It has a great orange/ citrus smell. It is not as solid / dense as other lip balms. I have a feeling that in the summer it would melt beyond being usable. I’m in my mid twenties and I can honestly say that this is the best lip balm I have EVER used.Just in case they haven’t listed it, Here are the ingredients: Olea Europaea (olive) oil, carthamus tinctorius (sunflower) oil, beeswax, simmodsia chinesis (jojoba) oil, linum usitastissimum (flax seed) oil, borago officinalis (borage) oil, rose mosqueta (rosehip) oil, citrus reticulata (langerine) peel oil, citrus medica limonium (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Best I have ever used, February 27, 2011 By This review is from: John Masters Organics – Lip Calm, .15 oz lip balm (Health and Beauty) I bought this on a whim when I flew into Denver and within several hours had dry verging on chapped lips. I ran into a drug store in boulder and they happened to have this so I bought it on a lark. It was expensive but very worth it. I’m not attached to brands when it comes to something like lip moisturizer I just want something that works and I don’t have to think about. I like this enough to be trying to find more since it isn’t carried in most stores i run in to. Just don’t leave it in the car… it won’t hold up like chap stick.. which is like chalk comparatively speaking. My lips haven’t cracked in months!, July 14, 2011 This review is from: John Masters Organics – Lip Calm, .15 oz lip balm (Health and Beauty) I have ALWAYS had severely chapped lips. They would often peel and crack to the point where there would be blood This stuff is seriously a miracle. It doesn’t have much of a flavor (not sure where the other reviewer was getting that from) and it smells kinda like lemons and… it’s difficult to place but it isn’t bad. It doesn’t sting, it doesn’t burn, it doesn’t tingle… It just goes on like butter and makes my lips look and feel so happy |
| US $1.99 End Date: Sunday Sep-11-2011 5:59:22 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $1.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $16.66 End Date: Sunday Sep-11-2011 7:26:29 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $16.66 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Buy Skincare Online from John Masters
No comments:
Post a Comment