Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Skincare Online - Korres Natural Products Cinnamon & Natural Clay Mask 2.03 fl oz (60 ml)

Korres Natural Products Cinnamon & Natural Clay Mask 2.03 fl oz (60 ml)

43b22 Korres 31Gxs3WnmmL. SL160 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid

For Oily Skin With Imperfections
Deep cleansing mask rich in white and pink Argils, natural clays with significant sebum absorbing capacity. The specialized active agent derived from Cinnamon, in combination with Zinc, regulates sebum secretion, thus helping balance oily skin functions. Sage and Willowherb extracts protect the skin due to their antimicrobial properties. Noticeably, the mask gives an instant cooling effect to the skin, indicating the removal of the temperature maintaining sebum layer.
Contains: White and Pink Argils, Cinnamon, Zinc, Jojoba Oil, Sage, Willowherb.
Dermatologically Tested
Paraben Free
Mineral Oil Free
Silicone Free
Propylene Glycol Free
Homeopathy Compatible
Made in Greece.

buynow big shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid

List Price: $ 24.43

Price: $ 24.43

Customer Reviews


43b22 Korres stars 2 0. V192240756 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid
Not for me, March 10, 2011
This review is from: Korres Natural Products Cinnamon & Natural Clay Mask 2.03 fl oz (60 ml) (Misc.)

I have used this mask about four times. The mask gives a cooling sensation and leaves skin feeling soft. Unfortunately, I experience a breakout each time I use the product. At first I thought maybe it is really cleaning deep and drawing imperfections out, but even if that is the case,I wanted a product to improve the look of my skin, not make it worse. The last time I used it, I had breakouts on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. I am going to toss the rest of this mask out. It doesn’t work for me.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
43b22 Korres btn no sec md. V192249949 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid


0b7a6 Korres stars 5 0. V192240867 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid
great for oily or acne prone skin, April 15, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Korres Natural Products Cinnamon & Natural Clay Mask 2.03 fl oz (60 ml) (Misc.)

I am prone to break outs & my skin gets oily. i used this mask one night when i had a few break outs and in the morning the zit’s were dried up. korres is a great line b/c it’s all natural, so far i’ve liked all the products i’ve tried from them. this mask doesnt tighten or get hard on your face, but you can defintaly feel it working!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
43b22 Korres btn no sec md. V192249949 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid

Share your thoughts with other customers:
0b7a6 Korres btn create own review md. V192249922 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid

 See both customer reviews…

 shampoo Aubrey Organics Bga Protein + Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid

More Korres Products

Buy Skincare Online from Korres

Incoming search terms:

  • promotion of aubreys shampoo in john little in august

No comments:

Post a Comment