Monday, 19 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces

e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo 11go K3novL. SL160 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

  • 11 Ounces Liquid
  • Serving Size:

Organic Hair Care at its best. Made for daily use, Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner restores the hair’s vitality and replenishes lost nutrients. The organic botanicals and pure essential oils nourish and strengthen hair while improving manageability, diminishing tangles and split ends, leaving your locks flexible, fuller, and healthier than ever. The scent-uous Aromatherapeutic (TM) essential oil blend will leave you uplifted and exhilarated. As always, our products contain no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and were not tested on animals.

buynow big shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

List Price: $ 7.99

Price: $ 4.09

Customer Reviews


e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
Awesome stuff, March 24, 2010
This review is from: Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces (Misc.)

Like another reviewer, I have sensitive skin and have also used tons of natural/organic type hair and body products. This one caused me NO irritation what so ever. Generally shampoo or conditioners do make my skin a bit red, but this one did not. I feel for the other reviewer though, it sounds like maybe an allergy like you said?

So you know, I have fine curly hair- and depending on my shampoo/conditioner, can be shiny ringlets or dry, wavyish, frizzy, knotty curls. This stuff works great on my hair. Makes it fresh and clean, but does not dry it out. I would compare it to the expensive “make your hair feel like baby hair” products I’ve tried that are way to expensive for daily use.

I highly recommend it. I also recommend the same version of their shampoo.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 shampo o Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews


e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo stars 1 0. V192241078 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
NOT for SENSITIVE SKIN–BURNS & IRRITATES!!, December 4, 2008
By 
Dawn E. Scire “dawnzig” (Sarasota, FL United States) – See all my reviews
e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
  

This review is from: Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces (Misc.)

I have no known allergies, although my facial skin is somewhat sensitive. I use many natural/whole products including others in the Kiss My Face line (Moisture Shave and C’s The Day Moisturizer, for example).

I’ve used plenty of plant-, herb- and aromatherapeutic-based products, as well (Such as Aveda, Jason and Morgen). But never have I had a reaction to any of them, and certainly nothing as PAINFUL as what occurred when I used the Whenever Conditioner!

Luckily I only purchased a sample container, but SOMETHING in the ingredients (nettle, maybe? it’s a known skin irritant…) caused my ears and scalp and neck to get all hot and red and BURN until I finally washed it off completely.

I had to re-wash my hair and use a different conditioner.

Ah, but how do I know it was the conditioner, you ask?

That’s a funny story……When I first purchased the trial bottle, I’d been out of conditioner and had to color my hair. If you’ve done home-coloring, you may know to use hair conditioner around forehead/ears/neck areas to keep errant hair color from staining the skin.

Sooooo, I first applied Whenever Conditioner all around my facial areas, etc., then got to mixing the color. Within about a minute, my face was burning SO bad I had to scrub it with baking soda, wash it three times, then use a soothing toner to get the skin calmed down!!

Yeah, silly me–didn’t throw out the Whenever Conditioner (I so hate wasting products). When I ran out again–you guessed it, I figured if I avoided the scalp area altogether, it wouldn’t harm me.

WRONG.

Wherever my long hair fell/sat, it irritated that skin. So, whatever’s in that stuff is most definitely a skin irritant for my slightly-sensitive epidermis!! Be careful.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 sham poo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews


e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
EXCELLENT!, August 10, 2007
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces (Misc.)

This was great on my hair! Great product, natural, smells good and you will notice a difference in the texture of your hair! Wish it was cheaper though. :*(

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
e2dba Kiss My Face Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 shampo o Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers:
d2c1c Kiss My Face Shampoo btn create own review md. V192249922 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

 See all 3 customer reviews…

 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment