Thank you for watching Products used: Concealer – Pure Cover Mineral by Maybelline New York shade 04 Foundation – Ideal Finish Mousse by Nivea shade 03 Eyeshadow – Cream Eyeshadow by Body Collection Bronzer – Bronzing Powder by H&M in the shade Gorgeous Tan Blush – Duo Effect Sculpteur in the shade 03 Lipstick – Plant Love by Cargo in the shade Lola NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
So here’s the March Hare. This is similar to the Doremouse look but I think its more subtle and natural. I wanted to do a really quick look (quick like a bunny get it? haha) that would look very natural. As a side note I’m really digging the Cargo Plant Love stuff. This is my first time using it since i picked it up today and it goes on just as well as any of my Urban Decay products and feels nice and silky on my skin. If you get a chance to run by Sephora and check it out definitely have a look! What I’m Using: My New Cargo Plant Love Palette! Bamboo- medium brown with coppery shimmer Beech- light brown with goldish shimmer Rose blush What I’m listening to: Eartha Kitt- I Wanna Be Evil Esthero- Wicked Lil Girls
PlantLove™ – a complete line of eco-fabulous makeup, is as beautiful as it is progressive. 100% natural and packed with organic ingredients, PlantLove is as green as it gets! Add to that revolutionary and award-winning packaging made entirely out of corn (yes, corn!) as well as the Ecocert endorsement, and you can be assured that PlantLove is environmentally responsible in product, packaging, and process.
All PlantLove products are made without:
Parabens
Synthetic fragrances
Synthetic dyes
Petro-chemicals
Phthalates
Buy Plantlove from Cargo Cosmetics
No comments:
Post a Comment