Kiss My Face Kids Self Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash, Orange U Smart, 8-Ounce Bottles
- For Kids 3-8
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Kid-Approved Natural Orange Scent
kids self-foaming shampoo & body wash Fun Flying Foam! A gentle, chemical free, wildly effective shampoo and body wash. Double the fun. GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE… Aloe Vera: healing and soothing Green Tea Extract: soothing, anti-oxidant and anti-inflamatory Natural Essential Oil Blend: aromatic scent kids love INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Aloe Barbedensis, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis (Sage Leaf Extract), Articum Lappa (Burdock Root Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Sulfosuccinate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Potassium Sorbate This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals.
List Price: $ 8.95
Price: $ 5.37
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Works well but the it smells like Orange-Glo, March 26, 2009 By This review is from: Kiss My Face Kids Self Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash, Orange U Smart, 8-Ounce Bottles (Misc.) I would have given this product 5 stars if not for the smell. I love the design of the bottle – simply squeeze and a ton of foam comes out – instant lather. Rinses well. My children’s hair feels soft. I just don’t like the fact that it smells like the stuff that I polish my furniture with. I will probably buy again but if I find a similar product with a better smell, I will switch |
No comments:
Post a Comment