Saturday, 10 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Mg 217 Medicated Tar Shampoo for Psoriasis

Mg 217 Medicated Tar Shampoo for Psoriasis

38f29 The Soap Works Shampoo 21vywC5NybL. SL160 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)

  • Mg 217 medicated tar hair shampoo leaves hair clean and effective treatment for scalp itching, scaling.
  • Helps stop recurrence of psoriasis or dandruff symptoms.
  • MG217 Medicated Tar Shampoo is specially formulated for long-term control of scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff.
  • Conditioning formula leaves hair clean, soft and manageable.

INDICATIONS: Mg 217 Extra Strength Medicated Tar Shampoo with Conditioners For psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff. Effective treatment for scalp itching, scaling and flaking. Leaves hair clean and manageable.

buynow big cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)

List Price: $ 9.30

Price: $ 8.51

Customer Reviews


7 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
9676f The Soap Works Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
Gold in a bottle, July 5, 2009
This review is from: Mg 217 Medicated Tar Shampoo for Psoriasis (Health and Beauty)

I have tried many different shampoos, even prescription ones that cost 120 dollars per bottle! None of them took care of the intense itching, heavy flaking, redness, and scaling. I found this one at CVS pharmacy. I thought I’d try it knowing that it just wouldn’t work. The first time I tried it, I loved it. The itching is gone! The scaling and redness are gone. There is still a tiny bit of flaking, but not much. I use it 2 times a week and do a VO5 Hot Oil treatment in between. My hair is shinny and my scalp doesn’t keep me awake all night. I highly recommend this product.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? c0b77 The Soap Works Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
c0b77 The Soap Works Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
9676f The Soap Works Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
Been using it for years, October 2, 2008
By 
FD (Portland, OR United States) – See all my reviews

This review is from: Mg 217 Medicated Tar Shampoo for Psoriasis (Health and Beauty)

For me, the coal tar is the important part to any scalp treatment. I have used this and other coal tar shampoos for 20+ years.

Originally I used a dermatologist prescribed shampoo. It worked great and smelled pretty good, considering. It was a huge hassle and expensive though so I eventually switched to Denorex with coal tar solution. I used that for years when suddenly my scalp started having issues again. I worried that I had developed an immunity to it’s effects… until I read the label and saw that they stopped adding the coal tar! I felt betrayed.

My local Albertsons carried MG217 so I started using it. They discontinued it and a lot of other things which brought me here to purchase it.

Like any coal tar shampoos, it is rough on your hair and frankly smells like coal tar. I use a good conditioner though.

The bottom line is it works for me.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? c0b77 The Soap Works Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
c0b77 The Soap Works Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
9676f The Soap Works Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
The best I have been able to find, August 7, 2008
By 
J. Martin (Park City, Utah) – See all my reviews
9676f The Soap Works Shampoo c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
  

This review is from: Mg 217 Medicated Tar Shampoo for Psoriasis (Health and Beauty)

I have used MD 217 for over three years. It completely resolved my scalp problems. If I discontinue even for a week I start to have problems. If I discontinue for two weeks it is a big problem. This is the best product I have been able to find.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? c0b77 The Soap Works Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)
c0b77 The Soap Works Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)

Share your thoughts with other customers:
d5418 The Soap Works Shampoo btn create own review md. V192249922 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)

 See all 16 customer reviews…

 cargo Buy Makeup Online CARGO PlantLove Loose Powder Foundation, 20 .53 oz (15 g)

Find More The Soap Works Shampoo Products

No comments:

Post a Comment