Pangea Organics Hand & Body Lotion, Pyrenees Lavender With Cardamom, 8.5-Ounce Bottle
- Cold processed. Aromatherpeutic: Clarifying Topically: Smoothing
- Soothing and healing. Relieves tension.
- Antiseptic and cleansing. Invigorating.
- Aphrodisiac.
Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom
List Price: $ 18.00
Price: $ 18.00
Customer Reviews
| Really good product, February 1, 2010 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Pangea Organics Hand & Body Lotion, Pyrenees Lavender With Cardamom, 8.5-Ounce Bottle (Misc.) I started using the Pangea products after reading articles on how bad products with sodium lauryl sulfate are for your skin and hair…..as well as other chemicals. Pangea was the first one I tried. I have since tried a couple of other products along this line there were suppose to be very good and I still like Pangea the best. It keeps my skin very soft. |
Find More Pangea Organics Products
No comments:
Post a Comment