UV Natural Sport Sunscreen SPF30+ 4.4 oz
It’s All Good!!
Sweat Resistant
Natures Finest Oils
Preservative Free
Moisturizing
Grapeseed
Green Tea
UV Natural is The Future in Sunscreen…
For the Serious Players and Health Conscious Consumer, Sport Sunscreen is formulated with all skin types taken into consideration. Carefully selected naturally derived ingredients are featured in the Broad Spectrum Sunscreen using Zinc Oxide, to protect from harmful UV Rays and skin aging.
The aroma included in this sunscreen is Australian Sandalwood, Patchouli and Lavender, a sweet yet subtle natural fragrance.
A Non Greasy Sunscreen offering 80 minutes water r esistance. Our other ingredients in this formula are included to moisturize and care for all skin types including children.
Very Water Resistant
Sun damage is accumulative from a young age and must be taken seriously. For more information about sunburn and UV damage, please read our Education and Information Website: uvnatural.com
Not Tested on Animals
Recyclable Packaging
UV Natural is proud to be endorsed by the cruelty Free Association.
List Price: $ 31.49
Price: $ 24.89
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Best Waterproof Sunscreen Ever, July 7, 2010 This review is from: UV Natural Sport Sunscreen SPF30+ 4.4 oz (Misc.) We live at the beach in southern california, and are constantly in the sun and the water. This is the best waterproof sunscreen we have ever used. The water literally “beads up” on your skin so you know its working. We have been on long trips to Hawaii and Costa Rica with this stuff. Every day in and out of the water….it really works. But, you need to put it on sparingly. Do not use too much! It takes longer to spread initially than other sunblocks, but once you have even coverage, you do not need to re-apply as often. I have been using this for my kids and my family for years. It washes off with soap and warm water. Don’t slather this on – spread it out. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: Triathlete looking for Natural Sunscreen, August 13, 2010 By This review is from: UV Natural Sport Sunscreen SPF30+ 4.4 oz (Misc.) I just bought a tube of this sunscreen at Whole Food and rushed home to test it out. I am a triathlete and I have race this weekend and have been searching for long wearing sweat proof sunscreen. Up to now I have been using Badger sunscreen and love it. But I don’t believe it will last for three hours in the sun, while swimming and sweating and I have won’t have much time to reapply during my race it. As for this sunscreen, first it has excellent ingredients and although it has a high amount of zinc, it rubbed it in very easy, unlike other natural sunscreen. But as soon as I put it on, the smell was overwhelming, not sure it’s revolting or just takes some time getting used to. So I’m going to leave it on and if it still bothers me in few hours than I’m going to return it. It’s quite possible that this sunscreen could be a great product, aside from the smell, perhaps it just needs a light fragrance like lavender added to it?? If I keep i t, than I’m going to use it this weekend and see how it goes. If anyone has suggestions on better product for athletes please let me know. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Safe sunscreen, July 20, 2010 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: UV Natural Sport Sunscreen SPF30+ 4.4 oz (Misc.) This is one of the few sunscreens I feel comfortable putting on my three small children. Even “organic” sunscreen’s have some horrible ingredients in them. You have to read the lables and ressearch which ingredients are toxic. |
| US $33.99 End Date: Friday Sep-23-2011 10:54:48 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $33.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $30.30 End Date: Tuesday Sep-27-2011 20:35:29 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $30.30 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment