Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - GloMinerals gloPressed Base Golden-Medium -- 0.35 oz

GloMinerals gloPressed Base Golden-Medium — 0.35 oz

ccbf1 Glo Minerals 31WXInYBFnL. SL160 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz

  • Our most popular base, glominerals pressed base delivers flawless, matte coverage
  • GloMinerals

Our most popular base, glominerals pressed base delivers flawless, matte coverage.

buynow big dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz

List Price: $ 28.08

Price: $ 28.95

Customer Reviews


9 of 9 people found the following review helpful:
ccbf1 Glo Minerals stars 5 0. V192240867 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz
Great Coverage!, August 23, 2006
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I have sensitive, acne prone skin. Most foundations and powders have cause breakouts for me. I usually avoid powder foundations, but this is different. Triple milled! Coverage (my color: honey-medium)is very even for everyday. No breakouts with this product. It feels like nothing on. (I wear only a lotion and this) Great Staying power. Matte finish but it looks like skin. SPF 15. Best I’ve ever used. I don’t even get acne anymore. Better than Bare Minerals.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn yes sec md. V192249951 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz
ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn no sec md. V192249949 dr bronner Dr. Bro nners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz


8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
ccbf1 Glo Minerals stars 4 0. V192240704 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz
Wonderful product!, March 12, 2007

This base actually calms down my rosacea-prone skin and covers all of the redness with out looking cakey or having to apply a bunch of products. The zinc in the base helps my skin feel better and look less red. This one base has replaced 3 other products–concealer, foudation and powder–I used to use to do the same thing. I was amazed at how little time it took to apply. I love this product!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn yes sec md. V192249951 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz
ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn no sec md. V192249949 dr bronner Dr. Bro nners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
ccbf1 Glo Minerals stars 5 0. V192240867 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz
Best Foundation I’ve Ever Used, January 8, 2009

I love this product because it has the convenience of a pressed powder compact but the coverage of a liquid foundation. It easily fits in your purse and travels well. The color matched my skin tone perfectly.

Using a Bare Escentuals Mineral Brush Baby Buki Brush -NEW, you can build the foundation in areas where you need more coverage. I go over my entire face once using a constant small circular motion. Then, in my nose and cheek areas where I tend to have more redness, I use the same circular motion to add more product.

After I’ve applied my eye makeup (before mascara) and blush, I lightly mist my face with AVEDA by Aveda For women Caribbean Therapy Flower Water–/6.7OZ(Skincare – Body Care) to finish off the application and make it look more natural and dewy.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn yes sec md. V192249951 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz
ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn no sec md. V192249949 dr bronner Dr. Bro nners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz

Share your thoughts with other customers:
ccbf1 Glo Minerals btn create own review md. V192249922 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz

 See all 32 customer reviews…

 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 oz

glominerals Liquid Foundation COCOA MEDIUM Satin II new
280724344418 0 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 ozUS $28.45
End Date: Tuesday Sep-13-2011 16:10:04 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $28.45
Buy it now | Add to watch list
GloMinerals Eye S hadow
200650868842 0 dr bronner Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Citrus/Organge 5 ozUS $10.00 (0 Bid)
End Date: Tuesday Sep-13-2011 16:16:18 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Buy Mineral Makeup Online from GloMinerals

No comments:

Post a Comment