.Glo Minerals GloPressed Base Golden Medium 0.35oz
- Glo Minerals GloPressed Base Golden Medium 0.35oz
Glo Minerals GloPressed Base Golden Medium 0.35oz
List Price: $ 27.00
Price: $ 27.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Great, January 17, 2008 By Shopper (NY, USA) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: .Glo Minerals GloPressed Base Golden Medium 0.35oz (Health and Beauty) I received this item within 2 days. It was nicely packed and also had some samples enclosed – very nice touch. Happy with the product – I’ve been using it for a while |
glo Minerals Camouflage, Golden
- Best for those with yellow or olive undertones-warm (Fair to Medium complexions)
- Covers blemishes, scars, uneven skin tones, dark circles and hyperpigmentation
- Enhances the look and health of skin
- UV protection protects skin from free radicals and sun damage
- Reduces inflammation and contains anti-bacterial properties
Glo Minerals GloCamouflage Oil-Free Golden 0.11oz Helps cover blemishes, scars, discolorations. Enriched with added hydration and lubricants to help with coverage. Will not cake.
List Price: $ 22.00
Price: $ 14.45
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: good cover for very sensitive skin, February 6, 2009 By This review is from: glominerals gloCamouflage 0.12 oz. (Misc.) First used this product a couple of years ago after having facial laser resurfacing. Not right away of course but when sufficiently healed. My face was beet red in splotches and some areas looked striped. Camouflage was recommended by my plastic surgeon. It really evened my skin tone and didn’t need a powder or finisher to set. It changes to a matte finish and stays put. I kept using it until my skin lightened up to go back to my usual makeup (bare minerals) and forgot about it. Several years later I developed rosacea and remembered how well the glo minerals camouflage worked. Still the same great coverage I had before and didn’t irritate my skin. My only problem is my daughter has discovered what a super eye makeup base this stuff is and doesn’t want to get her own! I highly recommend this product. It’s great for a spot or alot. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: EXCELLENT Coverage!, January 19, 2010 By Jiffer (Southern California) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: gloMinerals glo Camouflage – Beige (Health and Beauty) I have very uneven skin tone from pimples, acne scars, sun spots and freckles. This one is by far the best concealer I have tried. My doctor, who is both a general doctor and a dermatologist, recommended gloMinerals to me. He said it was good FOR my skin, as well as good coverage. gloMinerals Camouflage works especially well covering red tones. It’s like they just disappear the second gloMinerals touches those areas. It covers pimples, acne scars and other red tones in my skin better than it covers freckles and the one big sun spot on my cheek. It does even those areas out some, just not as well as the red areas. I highly recommend this product. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: FINALLY!, May 31, 2011 By This review is from: gloMinerals glo Camouflage – Beige (Health and Beauty) A CONCEALER that doesn’t make pimples WORSE! I like to put my concealer under my foundation, but have the problem that most of them won’t stay but this give great coverage and won’t budge. I can’t live without it. |
Related Glo Minerals Products
Buy Mineral Makeup Online from GloMinerals
No comments:
Post a Comment