Korres Vanilla Plum Showergel, 8.45 fl. oz.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Reduces the visible signs of aging.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Mineral Oil, Silicone, Paraben and Propylene Glycol free.
This creamy-foam shower gel has a quantifiable, lasting moisturizing effect. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its natural moisture level. Active Aloe, rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system.
List Price: $ 8.83
Price: $ 8.83
| great stuff, August 11, 2011 By Madley (New York, NY USA) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Korres Vanilla Plum Showergel, 8.45 fl. oz. (Misc.) I accidentally came across this product in a Marshall’s for a few bucks and thought I would try it, I fell in love. A bit steep of a price for such a small bottle, but goes a long way if used sparingly. The fragrance is divine. Great on a man. Not only will you recieve compliments throughout the day on the subtle but original scent but your bathroom will wear it well too! I love this product!…oh, and it lathers, cleans and rinses well. |
| US $9.95 End Date: Wednesday Sep-14-2011 23:37:17 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $9.95 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $16.50 End Date: Thursday Sep-15-2011 0:55:12 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $16.50 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Related Korres Products
Buy Skincare Online from Korres
No comments:
Post a Comment