Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray
- helps to hydrate and plump the cells
- ingredients that calm the skin
- last step in applying our makeup
- Contains seaweed extracts
This facial spritz resists evaporation and helps to hydrate and plump the cells. Also containing ingredients that calm the skin and fight free radicals, D2O is a must for post-laser or after any kind of peel! Some makeup artists believe that D2O is the quintessential last step in applying our makeup. It sets the minerals in seconds. Contains seaweed extracts to help reduce sebaceous hypersecretion and regulate the pH of the skin Ylang ylang doesn’t just have a heavenly scent; it also has a balancing action on the secretion of sebum, is an anti-depressant, a sedative and a supposed aphrodisiac!
List Price: $ 17.50
Price: $ 15.50
| Love it!, July 18, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray (Misc.) I really like this D20 Hydration Spray, it smells beautiful, feels light and refreshing on face. I use it for extra moisture as well as to set mineral makeup. Will re-purchase! |
Jane Iredale Starter Kit-Fair
- Portable makeup kit
- All natural ingredients
- Three Jane Iredale brushes
- SPF 20
- Gorgeous colors
Brand new starter kit which includes PurePressed Base, Dream Tint, Circle/Delete 1, PurePressed Blush and Lip Colour. Comes with three brushes. The perfect portable makeup kit with everything you need for stunning skin.
List Price: $ 58.49
Price: $ 58.49
| Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Starter Kit ( 2x Pressed Powder + Moisture Tint + Concealer + Blush + Lip Plumper + 3x Brush ) – Porcelain – 9pcs (Health and Beauty) I was so excited to receive this kit after having stumbled upon the brand online. I’m glad I went to try some shades at a nearby spa before I ordered, I was definitely much lighter than I thought (use bisque and ivory). I have very sensitive, oily, blemish-prone skin and I have had zero problems with the pressed powder, blush, concealer, or tinted moisturizer, it elicits no reaction from my skin whatsoever. Compare this to a time I tried Bobbi Brown foundation and my skin began to burn within 2 minutes… Needless to say I am wary of what I put on my skin and I love that they are health-conscious and omit some of the scarier ingredients makeup tends to have these days. The coverage is great but with my oily skin it tends to melt little by little, I fix this by touching it up with another thin layer of powder at the end of the day and it looks great. Usually people with blemish-prone skin should be wary of piling on more makeup onto skin that is tired and oily but , again, my sensitive skin has not said a peep! This is pretty expensive but I felt that it was worth it to try multiple products and also I’d be getting some great brushes to boot. I’ve had the kit for 4 months now and I am almost out of the pressed powder (I have lots to cover up and use it daily with a makeup sponge, so it has taken some abuse), but I can tell I will be using the blush, concealer, lip plumper (tingly!), and moisturizer for quite a while. |
Jane Iredale PurePressed Pure Pressed Blush WHISPER
| US $19.99 End Date: Sunday Jul-24-2011 10:38:53 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $19.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $15.99 End Date: Sunday Jul-24-2011 10:39:04 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $15.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment